The West End Farmers’ Market believes that everyone deserves access to fresh, healthy, delicious food. Through partnerships with local farmers, businesses, and non-profit agencies, the market strives to bring a vibrant mix of locally-grown farm products to the West End and Asylum Hill neighborhoods of Hartford, Connecticut. By connecting these neighborhoods to their local farmers and artisans, we hope to create a stronger and healthier community.
Located on Clemens Green, Farmington Ave, between the Twain House and Owen St, the market’s new location offers an expanded vendor roster as well as easy and ample parking. It’s a convenient stop on your ride home!
The West End Farmers’ Market accepts SNAP benefits and the WIC and Senior FMNP coupons.
To learn more about the West End Farmers’ Market, visit our website here.
Dates: Every Tuesday June 3rd through the end of October, from 4pm-7pm on the Clemens Greens, Farmington Avenue between Woodland Street and Owen Street
Farmers and Vendors
- Sweet Acre Farm – pesticide-free produce
- Farm to Hearth – freshly baked breads
- Grow Hartford – local and organic produce
- Oak Leaf Dairy – goat cheeses, caramels and soaps
- Hartford Prints! – local, lovely and letterpress
- Littel Acres Farm – fruits and vegetables
- NoRA Cupcake Truck – unique, outstanding and delicious cupcakes
- Copper Hill Farm – organic pasture based farm specializing in heritage breed pork
- Chet’s Italian Ice – refreshing Italian Ices, made with locally sourced and seasonal ingredients
- Integrated Life Therapy – massage
Market Manager: Caroline Finnegan, firstname.lastname@example.org